Resident Evil 3 Nemesis [PS1]
Third-person shooter for the Playstation
Google Play Rating★ 5 (0)
Our telegram bot will send you a notification when it is updated! Subscribe?
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis - zombie shooter from Capcom studios.
Resident Evil 3 (aka Biohazard 3) - a great shooter in the survival genre, which was released for the Playstation platforms, Dreamcast, Nintendo, etc. The first part of the game tells us about the events unfolding on the day before the events of the second part, the other half of the events, happened two days later. During this time we will open the mystery of the spread of T-virus, some of the characters and the story will show what happened to the people and the city itself.
The third part is added to the usual horror story, the killer skirmishes and interesting stories, several new innovations. Then there are new enemies; unique puzzles that require logic, intuition, knowledge of arithmetic and musical ear; ammunition crafting system; expandable inventory slot, and more.
Dynamics of views
How to install Resident Evil 3 Nemesis [PS1]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Resident Evil 3 Nemesis [PS1]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.
You need to be logged in to leave comments.