Pirate Treasures Gems Puzzle
Match 3 puzzle with treasures and adventures
Go on a treasure hunt
The whole team is here and just waiting for your signal in Pirate Treasure - Match 3 to go on an amazing jouey full of secrets, mysteries, adventures and, of course, treasures. Look for ancient maps showing the route, follow their directions and get closer and closer to riches, jewels and incredible treasures. But the road to them will not be easy, so be patient, smart and cunning to pass all the tests on the way to your goal.
Lots of interesting levels here with time-tested and fun game mechanics three in a row. Enjoy colorful graphics, unexpected plot twists, intricate routes, difficult trials and exciting puzzles. A desperate crew of sea travelers needs your help and guidance, help them find treasure and become the richest in the world. Test yourself as a captain, guide your team, solve puzzles by combining elements of three in a row or more, make devastating combos, ea useful boosters that will help you overcome the most difficult challenges and, of course, enjoy the gameplay that is addictive from the first minutes.
How to install Pirate Treasures Gems Puzzle
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Pirate Treasures Gems Puzzle
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.