PC Creator Simulator
Sophisticated PC collection simulator
Great game-simulator for android devices, which will surprise the most notorious PC-builders and even ordinary fans of "digging" in the hardware of their Personal Computer. In PC Creator Simulator, you can not only lea different builds from famous components, but also immerse yourself in the past, from 2010 to 2020, building computers for customers in 4 completely different categories.
Each category will open as you progress through the game and, accordingly, the complexity of the required assembly will increase: Office PCs, Gaming computers, Work stations, as well as mining farms. Customer requirements will force you to operate on the smallest parameters, whether it be a certain temperature of the processor, the presence of an SSD drive, and even the number of connectors. Each build is unique and will require you to have a lot of knowledge about PC building. But, PC Creator Simulator is not just entertainment, but also a complete guide to building a PC that will allow you to get a lot of new information.
- 22-Nov-2023 - Version 2.1b
Dynamics of views
How to install PC Creator Simulator
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update PC Creator Simulator
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.