Our Empire Pro
Interesting turn-based strategy game
Different eras and scenarios
Great game project that pays tribute to the classic military strategies with a tu-based combat system, as well as an arcade and sandbox mode for you. Our Empire Pro presents you with various eras and the most incredible scenarios, during which you have to adapt to changing conditions, fight competently, conquer new territories and lead your state to prosperity. Here you can upgrade the technology branch, correctly distribute the game currency and select the necessary types of troops to defeat the enemy.
Several types of troops and development of the economy
In your territories, you can build new buildings and do everything to ensure that the economy your state has developed. In this game, you will find a built-in map editor, where you can simulate locations on your own and make one of the planned scenarios for the development of events a reality. You can save the created maps and scenarios for later use. On one android device, several gamers can play at the same time. With each new update, even more new maps, various eras and interesting scenarios will be added to the game.
Dynamics of views
How to install Our Empire Pro
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Our Empire Pro
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.