My Mini Mart [Free Shoping]
A fun and exciting arcade game for every day
To get infinite currency, pick up a bundle of money.
This arcade game is capable of become great entertainment for every day for Android users of all ages, and all thanks to interesting challenges, dynamic gameplay and pleasant visual design. In My Mini Mart for android, you will help the main character cope with work in a store that sells only environmentally friendly and best products, which means there will be a lot of people who want to buy them.
Developing your own shop
Here you will not be able to hire employees and assistants, so the main character will have to cope with all the duties and to serve each visitor on time, which will be quite difficult to do, but will you help him with this? The game will delight you with the high dynamics of what is happening on the screen of your Android device, where you have to help the hero serve customers, replenish store shelves, do not forget to increase the assortment and, of course, keep a record of goods. Gradually, you will be able to develop the store and bring it to prosperity.
How to install My Mini Mart [Free Shoping]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update My Mini Mart [Free Shoping]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.