Grand Theft Auto 2 [PS1]
The last two-dimensional GTA in history
Google Play Rating★ 5 (0)
Our telegram bot will send you a notification when it is updated! Subscribe?
Grand Theft Auto 2 - the legendary simulator from Rockstar.
Let's plunge into the world of nostalgia together and remember how the original GTA looked from above. Run along with the main character in the fictional city of Anywere and destroy all the street gangs, becoming the head of the underworld. In total, we are waiting for three stages, each of which has one simple goal - to ea a tidy sum of money. Each stage is 22 tasks, 7 from each grouping and the final mission, where we need to destroy everyone. Only after passing one stage will we be able to go to the second and build up our authority further.
The first parts of Gran Theft Auto were not famous for the plot, but could pretend to a huge audience liking thanks to the unprecedented wonders of gameplay. Already in 1999, we could steal cars, run away from cops, shoot out dozens of weapons and move around the city freely in search of tasks and adventures!
Dynamics of views
How to install Grand Theft Auto 2 [PS1]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Grand Theft Auto 2 [PS1]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.
You need to be logged in to leave comments.