Entertaining simulator in the realities of the snow apocalypse
Download Frozen City
This simulator will offer you try yourself in building a city in the realities of the snow apocalypse. In Frozen City for Android you will lead the last city on planet Earth, start developing territories and extracting all the necessary resources, restore society, go explore wildlife and uncover the secrets of the snow apocalypse. You will also need to distribute responsibilities and assign workers, master the harsh terrain and not only survive in all available ways, but also help to adapt to the realities of the apocalypse other survivors.
You can download free simulator for Android and assign survivors to collect materials, determine who will work in various buildings, take care of the physical and mental health of the survivors, obtain food and other resources, cope with the cold and prevent strikes in the city. Here you will need not only to equip and expand the territory of the city, but also monitor the well-being of the survivors, establish production chains, process raw materials into useful products and go on dangerous trips into the wild.
How to install Frozen City
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Frozen City
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.