Flying Tank [Unlocked]
Spectacular side-scrolling shooter
Purchased the full version of the game.
Destruction of aliens
Flying Tank on Android is an exciting and dynamic side-scrolling shooter, where you have to fight back against powerful alien invaders and destroy their. As many as 24 difficult missions have been prepared for you, where three different factions will take part and you will have to fight with unique opponents. Here you can drop bombs from above and use an arsenal of powerful weapons, fight back against alien invaders and try to retu control of planet Earth to humanity. This game is full of action, confrontations, powerful battles and meetings with giant bosses.
You can download Flying Tank for free on Android and enjoy the dynamic gameplay, as many as 24 missions for execution, the ability to customize your flying tank and equip it with powerful weapons, ranging from classic examples to crazy weapons. Meetings with six main bosses, which will be of incredible size, have been prepared for you, as well as more than 18 medium bosses and a lot of mini-bosses. You can also upgrade and unlock special abilities for your flying tank, equip it with more than 30 different upgrades, bombs, special attacks and powerful weapons. The key features of the game are the high dynamics of what is happening on the screen of your Android device, the original soundtrack, comfortable controls and spectacular confrontations.
- Добавлена поддержка Bluetooth-геймпадов;
- Дополнен мод - теперь в нём уменьшена минимальная версия Android до 5.1 (работоспособность игры на устройствах с Android ниже 12 не гарантируется).
- 28-Jan-2024 - 1.1.1 (11010106)
Dynamics of views
How to install Flying Tank [Unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Flying Tank [Unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.