Multiplayer turn-based strategy
PvP battles online
Fanwars: District Battle is an addictive multiplayer strategy game for Android devices. Addictive from the first minutes multiplayer strategy for Android with a tu-based combat system where you can become part of the exciting life of a gang on the streets of the city. Here you will need to assemble a squad of unique heroes with different characteristics and abilities, you will get the opportunity to develop your own base, take part in touaments and seize power in the city.
More than 70 heroes
You can join clans with other players and take part in raids, lead PvP battles online, where battles will take place in a 5v5 format. You will find a high variability in the course of battles due to the unique mechanics of combat, it is also important to take into account the strengths and weaknesses of your characters. Over time, you will be able to collect a collection of more than 70 unique heroes, you can build a fortified base, seize power on the streets of the city and write your name on the list of the best players.
Dynamics of views
How to install Fanwars
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Fanwars
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.