Case Opener skins simulator with minigames [Mod Money]
Simulator of opening cases in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive universe
- Endless money;
- Purchased Premium.
Full compliance with the original chests
Case Opener - the case simulator will be great entertainment for all fans of the cult Counter-Strike : Global Offensive. Cases that fully match the original chests are waiting for you. Here you have to open selected cases, in which you can find quite rare weapons, stylish skins that rarely appear in the original action shooter. Are you ready to try your luck and get your hands on top, rare weapons from the CS: GO universe?
Various game modes
From the very beginning of the game you can open random cases, and after getting a certain rank you can unlock the department with special cases. In Case Opener - a case simulator, you can compete with friends and other players from all over the world, try out the jackpot mode and other interesting game modes, play mini-games, exchange skins with other gamers, defuse bombs by memorizing the correct codes and much more.
Added a new case.
How to install Case Opener skins simulator with minigames [Mod Money]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Case Opener skins simulator with minigames [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.