Angry Birds Star Wars II [Mod Money]
The new part of the Angry birds Star Wars for Android is now available for download
- A lot of money.
The mod must be run offline!
Get ready for a new Jedi adventure Angry Birds Star Wars 2 for Android - an arcade room №1 on the Play Market and the App Store
The new part of the Angry Birds you can play both the birds and the pigs, to wield a Jedi sword, and even play as Darth Vader, General Grievous and other villains, as well as will meet characters such as Yoda, Mace Windu, Jango Fett, and others. By the way, the characters in the new part of Andry Birds for Android is now about 30, and it is the largest selection of characters of all time games
True connoisseurs, fans and collectors will appreciate the new feature of the game - it TELEPODS! In it you will be able to transfer the actual figures of characters in the game locations. To do this you need to put a toy in front of the camera of your phone or tablet and TELEPODS function scans your toys and put it on the playing field.
How to install Angry Birds Star Wars II [Mod Money]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Angry Birds Star Wars II [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.