TikTok Make Your Day
Incredibly popular social platform
Ensure yourself an exciting leisure
Mega a popular social platform, which already has an incredibly huge fan base around the globe. TikTok for Android – is not only a video messaging app, but also an amazing collection of the most unique videos from around the world, featuring – users of the application itself. Tens of thousands of fun, useful and amazing videos are waiting for you on TikTok!
Sharing your talents with millions of users around the world
Create unique short videos, add emojis, captions and decorate them with using colorful filters and animations, share your ideas and talents with friends and a huge community of users, get well-deserved ratings and gain popularity. A simple, beautiful and convenient application that can become a full-fledged part of your leisure – it's TikTok!
- 26-Nov-2023 - Version 32.3.4
- 22-Nov-2023 - Version 32.2.4
- 20-Nov-2023 - Version 32.1.5
- 12-Nov-2023 - Version 32.0.4 b2023200040
- 08-Nov-2023 - Version 32.0.4
- 06-Nov-2023 - Version 31.9.3 b2023109030
- 02-Nov-2023 - Version 31.9.3
Dynamics of views
How to install TikTok Make Your Day
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update TikTok Make Your Day
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.