Juno: New Origins (SimpleRockets 2)
High quality space simulator in 3D
Create rockets, planes, all-terrain vehicles
SimpleRockets 2 for android is a rather demanding "hardware" simulator that will amaze you with detailed elements as well as models of real-life aircraft, rockets, all-terrain vehicles and other equipment useful in planetary exploration. Assemble the parts yourself or choose from ready-made ones, such as a powerful kerosene engine or an ion one, or you can start from scratch and develop your own. All the necessary information has been prepared for you to build a quality rocket. Correctly connect the components of the rocket, its stages, select all the details, and only by assembling everything correctly, you will be able to deliver the rocket to a space station or a new planet.
Explore highly detailed 3D planets
Be careful when moving at hypersonic speeds, consider the most durable casing for your rocket so that it can withstand all the loads and harsh conditions of space. 17 difficult but incredibly exciting missions have been prepared for you, each of them will be a real test for your logical abilities. Orbits are realistically modeled and support time warp, and there is also a very realistic physics of the behavior of the rocket in space, in planetary orbits and at different speeds.
- The game is now called Juno: New Origins;
- Bugs fixed.
- 03-Nov-2023 - Version 1.2.109
Dynamics of views
How to install Juno: New Origins (SimpleRockets 2)
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Juno: New Origins (SimpleRockets 2)
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.