PodsBattery AirPods battery
Application for comfortable use of AirPods on Android
Track the battery status of your AirPods
PodsBattery - AirPods Battery - concise app for interaction with AirPods for android devices. A handy and simple tool for android to view battery status popups of your AirPods wireless headphones. This application supports almost all current models, from AirPods 1, AirPodsPro and up to Beats Solo Pro and Powerbeats Pro. You will be able to use your favorite AirPods with Android with convenience and excellent optimization.
Easy to plug in and use
PodsBattery - AirPods Battery Displays Popup UI battery status while connecting the headphones to your android device, and you also have the ability to track the charge through the notification bar, search bar, widget, or in quick settings. PodsBattery - The AirPods battery also has a number of useful additional features: pop-up window, view the position of the headset, adjust the touch control and detect the headphones.
- 06-Dec-2023 - G1.19.0
Dynamics of views
How to install PodsBattery AirPods battery
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update PodsBattery AirPods battery
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.