PC Creator 2 PC Building Sim [Mod menu]
Continuation of the exciting simulator PC Creator
You can make purchases even if you don't have enough money and diamonds.
A continuation of the incredibly interesting and exciting simulator with elements of an economic game, where you will open your own computer manufacturing business. In PC Creator 2 - PC Building Sim you build your own PC, invest wisely, source parts, and produce unique products. You will receive orders from customers, so it is important to follow them clearly in order to ea in-game currency.
More than 3,000 PC components
Here you can build a PC from scratch, select various parts, based on which and its characteristics will be formed, software or games will be installed, and the computer will be repaired. This part of the game features improved HD graphics, a more convenient layout of controls, as well as beautiful animation effects and more than 3,000 components to build a computer. You will also find an improved online store where you can order new parts, visit a huge exchange to exchange parts, and receive orders via messenger chat.
- Added new items;
- Bugs fixed;
How to install PC Creator 2 PC Building Sim [Mod menu]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update PC Creator 2 PC Building Sim [Mod menu]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.