Opera Mini - fast web browser
Economy Browser for Android
Opera Mini - the most popular and economical browser for mobile devices.
The main distinguishing feature of "older brother" Opera, is a more compact size and increased speed. If you have traffic restrictions or your smartphone is classified as budget, Opera Mini will be your best choice! In the application, it is possible to disable pictures for an even better economy. Also supported by Opera Link.
- Basic functions in the form of history, bookmarks
- Saving web pages
- Visual bookmarks on the main page
- Easy access to downloaded files (built-in downloader)
- Very fast page views
- Significant traffic savings, the ability to tu off images
- Many small improvements and fixes
Dynamics of views
How to install Opera Mini - fast web browser
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Opera Mini - fast web browser
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.