Little Big Snake
The legendary snake in a new guise
Little Big Snake - fun and colorful arcade for android devices. A bright, fun and incredibly fun casual arcade game with elements of an io-game that will make your Leisure unforgettable. Give yourself hours of pleasure by playing a simple but very addictive arcade game, taking the best qualities from the legendary Snake, as well as the gameplay elements of io-projects. In Little Big Snake you will play as a snake in a large open area and as if in the Royal Battle you need to literally eat all the opponents at the level.
Play with friends
Explore the location, hunt other players and remember that the size of the snake does not matter! Feed her food to grow bigger and try not to eat your own tail - otherwise you will lose instantly. Win, ea a record number of points and take a leading position among the best players. Little Big Snake will delight you with an exciting multiplayer mode, colorful graphics, a large number of skins, as well as easy and laid-back gameplay.
- 29-Nov-2023 - Version 2.6.85
Dynamics of views
How to install Little Big Snake
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Little Big Snake
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.