Adventure action-RPG with third person view
Epic adventures and stunning visual style
Genshin Impact is a stunning combination of RPG and action with a third face that will take you to the fantasy world of Teivat, filled with adventure, magic, the power of the great Seven and an amazing atmosphere. According to the plot of the game, the twin of the protagonist was kidnapped and now he has to explore seven kingdoms, a huge game world, get acquainted with colorful characters, resist the strongest opponents in order to find his brother.
Exploring a large open world
You can also wander around the open game world at your own pace and go wherever want to explore and explore every nook and cranny of it, find useful items, upgrade the characteristics of your character, and also take part in crazy action battles. A lot of secrets and mysteries, a large and open fantasy world, delightful landscapes, strange mechanisms, the ability to interact with the elements and try out different combat tactics - all this awaits you in Genshin Impact.
- New characters: Arataki Itto and Goro;
- New events, tasks and weapons;
- Bugs fixed.
How to install Genshin Impact
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Genshin Impact
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.