Game of Warriors [Mod Money]
Strategy with elements of Tower Defense in a magical world
Great place to conquer
Game of Warriors - gorgeous strategy gamefor android devices in the genre tower defense with low poly style graphics. You have the opportunity to build a great career as a commander, and for this you have to conquer more than 100 regions. To get started, create your army of 30 strong fighters, take control of a small city, create a line of defense and defend territories. Develop the infrastructure of your city, more than 1000 improvements will be available to you for this. Protect your city from the constant attacks of goblins, orcs, trolls, barbarians, crowds of skeletons and other evil spirits, and conquer new territories.
A most interesting plot, comfortable controls and interface, as well as a large number of various characters have been prepared for you. Train your fighters, improve their performance and equip them with hardened swords. Test your skills with two entertaining game modes, think over the tactics of combat and move further across the map, conquering new territories.
Dynamics of views
How to install Game of Warriors [Mod Money]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Game of Warriors [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.