Fishing Life [Mod Money]
Go on a virtual fishing trip in a relaxing arcade game
The amount of money increases with purchases.
Fishing Life - a great fishing arcade for android, which is perfect for lovers of fishing, as well as those who just want to relax with an entertaining timekiller.
The hero of the game is a completely ordinary guy who went with his father to the sea to enjoy the relaxing process of fishing after a hard day. You are waiting for beautiful landscapes, sunsets, sunrises, the moon path, the stars, the sun, being in the open sea, the dynamic change of the time of day, and a relaxing atmosphere.
Fish at your own pleasure and at your own pace, there is no Timers, restrictions and complex tasks. Catch from tiny fishes to large and stately whales, and also you will be able to fight with a real shark. You will find an amazing, relaxing and relaxed atmosphere of the game, simple one-touch control, colorful graphics and addictive gameplay. Feel like a real fisherman on the high seas, enjoy realistic and beautiful scenery in Fishing Life!
How to install Fishing Life [Mod Money]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Fishing Life [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.