First Strike: Final Hour [unlocked]
A new large-scale strategy
All countries and superweapons are open.
First Strike is a new large-scale geopolitical strategy, in which you have to choose one of the major nuclear powers, on the political arena of the world, to do everything possible to take the leading place in the world. How to achieve this only for you, to pursue a policy of deterrence or aggression, to develop industry and science, or to bet on armament, expanding the territory, negotiating or simply seizing the areas, all means are good in this game, but remember, the developer Feinheit kreativ studio GmbH, has created a realistic model of the world, every step and decision will depend very much on your success, you need to think through many moves ahead.
The game has excellent graphics, a beautifully selected soundtrack, easy to understand controls, addictive gameplay with a unique game dynamics, in which you can feel like the ruler of the world.
- Added new faction Retribution Crushers and superweapon Sputnik;
- Added tutorial.
How to install First Strike: Final Hour [unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update First Strike: Final Hour [unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.