Cat Fred Evil Pet. Horror game [No Ads]
Exciting first-person horror with an unusual plot
Removed all ads.
According to the plot of a horror game for Android, your character got himself a funny and fluffy cat named Fred, the cat behaved normally at first, but then rather terrible nuances begin to emerge. In Cat Fred Evil Pet. Horror game you have to take care of the cat and pay attention to it, feed it with delicious treats, play with them and take care of it, only then the cat will behave obediently. If you make mistakes and don't take good care of your pet, then the cat will tu into a terrifying monster and start chasing its owner in order to destroy it.
Survive 4 days
You candownload a free Android horror game and try to survive 4 days of caring for your beloved pet. If the cat gets angry, then you will see a terrifying monster with five eyes, aggressive behavior and huge claws, this creature will dream of cracking down on you and destroying you. To avoid reprisals, you have to cope with various circumstances and overcome many puzzles, find a saving exit, move around a large and gloomy location, and all this will be seasoned with a first-person view.
How to install Cat Fred Evil Pet. Horror game [No Ads]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Cat Fred Evil Pet. Horror game [No Ads]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.