AddOns Maker for Minecraft PE [unlocked]
An indispensable app for Minecraft fans
You can create premium addons.
- Mod not updated!
- Improved performance;
- Mistakes fixed.
The application may take a long time to start (up to 30 seconds).
Many useful functions
Multifunctional and quite entertaining application for mobile Minecraft Pocket Edition, which is perfect for those who wants to reveal the possibilities of their favorite game, as well as diversify the gameplay and bring something completely new to it! Thanks to AddOns Maker for Minecraft PE, you can edit the textures of objects and characters, customize the behavior of mobs and change skills, modify equipment and much more!
Create addons yourself
AddOns Maker for Minecraft PE is a real set of different tools with which you you can create your own mods and add-ons for MCPE. You will also have the opportunity to showcase your vision of the game to the entire Minecraft community of gamers! You will be able to modify and change almost everything that is in this game, supplement objects and mobs with new capabilities, change their characteristics and get a completely new, incomparable gaming experience.
How to install AddOns Maker for Minecraft PE [unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update AddOns Maker for Minecraft PE [unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.